Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Pietro Santurelli <sa...@inwind.it> on 2008/08/25 23:12:05 UTC

Common DbUtils

Hi all,
I'm using common DbUtils 1.1 to execute this query:
SELECT column1 FROM table WHERE id_table IN (?).

Java fragment code is:
String params = "1,2";
String query = "SELECT column1 FROM table WHERE id_table IN (?)";
QueryRunner qRunner = new QueryRunner();
ArrayList<Store> stores =
(ArrayList<Incasso>)qRunner.query(connection,query, params, new
BeanListHandler(Store.class));

The ArrayList obtained is populated only with stores with id = 1. In
other words, the stores with id = 2 aren't retrieved. The semicolon
seems to be the problem.
Is this a bug of common DbUtils?

Thanks in advance,
Pietro