Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by HKuerbiss <HK...@web.de> on 2012/05/09 18:48:35 UTC

NewWikiMainPage

Hello,

has anyone of you read the main page in the last year-and-a-half? NEWS
tells us about things that (possibly) happened in autumn 2010. The link
to the 'old wiki main page' looks like a joke to me: the current main
page really seems old enough ...

Maybe there is a new wiki I did not find - if that is so, you better
switch this one off.

If you feel that I'm completely wrong, please let me know.

Yours
H. Kürbiß, Germany

Re: NewWikiMainPage

Posted by Kevin Grignon <ke...@gmail.com>.
Agreed.

Given that we have just achieved a significant milestone, we should take a
few moments to perform some housekeeping.

We should encourage all disciplines to review their wiki content and
archive where appropriate.

The cleaner the wikis, the clearer our mission and tasks at hand. Such
clarity will reduce the barriers to entry and make it easier for new and
existing contributors to reach in, understand our mission and contribute.

Kevin

Re: NewWikiMainPage

Posted by Paulo de Souza Lima <pa...@varekai.org>.
Hi.