Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2008/12/15 18:46:33 UTC

Board Report Dec 2008

Somehow the reminders I usually get for the board report didn't
arrive, and I forgot about it until this morning, so....

If anyone is around feedback would be appreciated. I'll be submitting
the report in a few minutes.

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/ASF+Board+Report+2008-12+DRAFT

-David

Re: Board Report Dec 2008