Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by "Strelchuk, M. (Maryna)" <Ma...@ing.nl.INVALID> on 2017/06/06 11:34:45 UTC

Could you please add me to the JIRA and Confluence contributors

Dear community,

Could you please add me as a JIRA and Confluence contributor for Atlas?

I would like to be able to assign Jiras to myself and contribute documentation to the wiki.

My userid:    mstrelchuk

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Maryna Strelchuk

ATTENTION:
The information in this e-mail is confidential and only meant for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, don't use or disclose it in any way. Please let the sender know and delete the message immediately.

Re: Could you please add me to the JIRA and Confluence contributors