Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by am...@stagingconnections.com on 2006/02/02 18:01:28 UTC

Andreas Mross is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  03/02/2006 and will not return until
07/02/2006.

If your enquiry is urgent please contact Alex Norman on (02) 9556-8814.
Alternatively if this matter can wait, please send me an email and I will
respond on my return.

This email message (including any file attachments transmitted with it) is for the sole use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by return email and destroy all copies of the original message.
Any confidentiality or legal professional privilege is not waived or lost by any mistaken delivery of the email.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.