Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Angel Miralles Arevalo <an...@yahoo.es> on 2008/04/27 20:03:01 UTC

MyFaces and the RI

Hi everybody, I'm updating to jboss 4.2.2 but I have some problems with the internal jsf implementation. Is there any way of eliminate the RI jsf-implementation? I have tried:

1. delete the jsf-lib:    jboss-4.2.2.GA\server\default\deploy\jboss-web.deployer\jsf-libs

2. change the implementation for myfaces and tomahawk:  jboss-4.2.2.GA\server\default\deploy\jboss-web.deployer\conf\web.xml

            <init-param>
               <description>JSF standard tlds</description>
               <param-name>tagLibJar0</param-name>
               <param-value>jsf-libs/jsf-impl.jar</param-value>
            </init-param>

            <init-param>
               <description>JSF standard tlds</description>
               <param-name>tagLibJar0</param-name>
               <param-value>jsf-libs/myfaces-impl-1.2.2.jar</param-value>
            </init-param>
            <init-param>
               <description>JSF standard tlds</description>
               <param-name>tagLibJar1</param-name>
               <param-value>jsf-libs/tomahawk-1.1.6.jar</param-value>
            </init-param>

3. Disabling the implementation through: (my app) web.xml

            <context-param>
                 <param-name>org.jboss.jbossfaces.WAR_BUNDLES_JSF_IMPL</param-name>
                 <param-value>true</param-value>
            </context-param>

I always get the following when enter at welcome page:

ERROR [MyfacesConfig] Both MyFaces and the RI are on your classpath. Please make sure to use only one of the two JSF-implementations.

I'm using the following distributions:

myfaces-impl-1.2.2
tomahawk-1.1.6

Thanks in advanced!!!

Enviado desde Correo Yahoo! La bandeja de entrada más inteligente.