Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Thomas Fischer <tf...@apache.org> on 2006/07/15 08:38:35 UTC

Re: Torque save() method doesnt work for 1 object type..but works for others

If Torque does not throw an exception, this means that jdbc thinks the
changes are committed into the database. Do you do anything from the
changes being committed (like passing a db connection to the save method
and having set autocommit to false etc.). Or do you have any triggers in
the database which might reset the row to its old value ?

If yo do not trust what Torque does, you can use P6spy to log the jdbc
commands. See the wiki n how to set it up.

       Thomas