Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2007/04/23 17:13:07 UTC

RE: [PROPOSAL] NMaven podling

Is this project going, or should it be archived?

	--- Noel

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Shane Isbell wrote:
> The project is going well and as such, should not be archived.
> I have not reported for April since the NMaven schedule occurs
> on the February, May, August, November schedule.

This is one of those problems with maintaining consistency in redundant sets
of meta-data.  According to http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2007,
NMaven should have reported this month.  It is also listed for May.  Sorry
for the false flag.

        --- Noel

RE: [PROPOSAL] NMaven podling

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.

Re: [PROPOSAL] NMaven podling

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Noel,

The project is going well and as such, should not be archived. I have not
reported for April since the NMaven schedule occurs on the February, May,
August, November schedule.

Thanks,
Shane

Re: [PROPOSAL] NMaven podling