Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Ian Maxon <im...@uci.edu> on 2015/04/24 02:41:18 UTC

Setup of Wiki

Hi,
Is the confluence wiki set up for AsterixDB? I don't see it in
https://cwiki.apache.org/ . Should I just create the space myself? Figured
I should ask as I wouldn't want to interfere with whatever method might be
used to do this

-Ian

Re: Setup of Wiki

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 6:40 AM, Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org> wrote:

> I assume that we’ll also have a website that we’ll publish vis svnpubsub.
> We could put the documents there, couldn’t we?

Certainly, and that might be the easiest way to start. However, I
recommend at this point to consider what is best in the meddium to
long term.

Jochen

--
Any world that can produce the Taj Mahal, William Shakespeare,
and Stripe toothpaste can't be all bad. (C.R. MacNamara, One Two Three)

Re: Setup of Wiki

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.
> On Apr 23, 2015, at 9:36 PM, Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 6:12 AM, Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Do you think that we need the wiki or should we just add the documents we
>> currently have on the wiki to the website?
>
> Just add documents => We need a Wiki to add them.

I assume that we’ll also have a website that we’ll publish vis svnpubsub.
We could put the documents there, couldn’t we?

Cheers,
Till

Re: Setup of Wiki

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com>.

Re: Setup of Wiki

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.
Hi Ian,

I think it's not set up as we didn't ask for it. If we want it, I think
that we would need to file an infra ticket to get it. However, I'm not
sure that we really need it. I tried to start a discussion about what we
need and where out current Wiki content should go, but I didn't get a
big response.