Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by rb...@covalent.net on 2000/07/31 23:27:32 UTC

[FILTER DESIGN MTG]

Is it safe to say that the filter design meeting is Friday August 11th at
Covalent Technologies?  If we need more time, we will spill over into the
12 at the same location.

We need to nail this down in case people need to get flights to get
here.

BTW, the covalent offices are at 706 Mission St Second floor.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

Re: [FILTER DESIGN MTG]

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
hehe... cell phone. Of course, he didn't consider the six hour time
difference, so it was a bleary-eyed 9am when he called :-)

But I'm back now. Barely even scanned the 1500 messages :-( ... sigh. I'll
be able to attend the meeting on Friday. But just that day for me -- off to
Sonoma that evening (Friday) for the weekend.

[ no, not another vacation... well kinda, but this is for a wedding... hmm.
  well, Hawaii was technically for a wedding, too... :-) ]

Cheers,
-g

On Mon, Jul 31, 2000 at 03:06:25PM -0700, rbb@covalent.net wrote:
> How did you talk to Greg?  He's supposed to be in Hawaii until
> tomorrow!  I was expecting to call him tomorrow night to make sure he knew
> about this.  Sheesh.  I guess my phone call isn't necessary now.  :-D
>
> Ryan
>
> On Mon, 31 Jul 2000, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
>
> > rbb@covalent.net wrote:
> > >
> > > Is it safe to say that the filter design meeting is Friday August
> > > 11th at Covalent Technologies?  If we need more time, we will spill
> > > over into the 12 at the same location.
> >
> > Works for me.  I spoke to Greg and he plans to be there.  Roy,
> > can you make it?  We'll help you with dissert.. :-D
> > --
> > #ken    P-)}
> >
> > Ken Coar                    <http://Golux.Com/coar/>
> > Apache Software Foundation  <http://www.apache.org/>