Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jose Juan Montiel <jo...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/07 15:23:39 UTC

[net] FTPS...

Hi...

...Steve Cohen, Rory Winston, and all the people that contribute to
"Jakarta Commons".

I just known, that all are very busy with JIRA migration, and many
proyects: personal, from work and other jakarta proyect.

My question is, when "jakarta commons net" 1.5 or 2.0... with FTPS in
his distint aproximation (incluiding Satoshi Ishigami patch), will be
release...

Again, i offer my help if yours need, for this proyect, or other.

Thanks to all.

--
The whole purpose of places like Starbucks is
for people with no decision-making ability