Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by bruce <be...@earthlink.net> on 2005/03/21 05:29:16 UTC

subversion/php hooks...

hi...

i'm in need of a php based browser for interfacing with svn/apache. i recall
seeing something that said cvsweb interfaced with svn/apache. is cvsweb
written in php?

also, are there other/better browsers for interfacing with SVN? i'd check
the code to cvsweb, but i can seem to get to it...

are there other browser apps written in other languages (perl/python) that i
might use. if need be, i might switch to another language to interface with
SVN...

thanks

bruce
bedouglas@earthlink.net

Re: subversion/php hooks...

Posted by Steve Williams <st...@kromestudios.com>.
WebSVN is written in PHP.
http://websvn.tigris.org/

Sly

bruce wrote:
> hi...
>
> i'm in need of a php based browser for interfacing with svn/apache. i recall
> seeing something that said cvsweb interfaced with svn/apache. is cvsweb
> written in php?
>
> also, are there other/better browsers for interfacing with SVN? i'd check
> the code to cvsweb, but i can seem to get to it...
>
> are there other browser apps written in other languages (perl/python) that i
> might use. if need be, i might switch to another language to interface with
> SVN...

This message and its attachments may contain legally privileged or confidential information. This message is intended for the use of
the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message, or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you may not copy or deliver this message or its attachments
to anyone. Rather, you should permanently delete this message and its attachments and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail. Any
content of this message and its attachments, which does not relate to the official business of the sending company must be taken not
to have been sent or endorsed by the sending company or any of its related entities. No warranty is made that the e-mail or attachment(s)
are free from computer virus or other defect.

Re: subversion/php hooks...

Posted by "M. Bitner" <mo...@gmail.com>.
I installed <a href="http://websvn.tigris.org/">WebSVN</a> for our
repository and we're very happy with it. It's written in PHP and has a
lot of nice features.

end also written in PHP.

Subversion repositories as well. It's written in Python.

There is also a SVN::Web perl module. Those are the only web
interfaces to Subversion that I know of, but surely there are others.

HTH,
Melissa