Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Ronan <r....@qub.ac.uk> on 2005/11/03 15:58:15 UTC

OT: regex help

I'm posting here becuase there is a lot of knowlegable regex gurus on
this list

... and im stuck

I have a log file which will throw out the following

aa:bb cc:dd ee:"ff gg hh" ii:jj

ie pairs of text, colon seperated
2nd half is in quotes if there are spaces in it

I want to be able to read them into an array/table and work on them

how do i get it so I can have the pairs deined as

eg a two column table

aa   bb
cc   dd
ee   ff gg hh
ii     jj

any help greatly appreciated...

Ronan

Re: Does anybody have a rule for product VS product?

Posted by Kelson <ke...@speed.net>.
qqqq wrote:
> I am getting tons of Whopper vs. Pepsi (not exact but I don't want to
> trigger a rule) type mailings in the subject line. I don't mind
> creating a rule but wanted to know if there was one out there
> somebody already put together?

I see them a lot in my spamtraps, but they tend to hit multiple SURBL
and URIBL lists and get kicked up pretty high, so I've never bothered
writing a rule for them.

The SURBL rules are built into SA 3+.  You just have to install Net::DNS
and turn on network tests.  The URIBL.com rules aren't built in, but
have the same requirements, and you can find info at http://uribl.com/

--
Kelson Vibber

Does anybody have a rule for product VS product?

Posted by qqqq <qq...@usermail.com>.
I am getting tons of Whopper vs. Pepsi (not exact but I don't want to trigger a rule) type mailings in the subject line.
I don't mind creating a rule but wanted to know if there was one out there somebody already put together?

Thank you,

QQQQ