Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by lichtin <li...@yahoo.com> on 2017/05/22 08:09:41 UTC

Re: complete documentation for features.xml

Hi JB

Is it possible you push an update to the guide about the new "features"
features?

https://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/provisioning

I'm currently upgrading from Karaf 3.0 to 4.0 and it would have helped quite
a bit if I'd have
found information about new things like

    <feature prerequisite="true">wrap</feature>
    <feature prerequisite="true">aries-blueprint</feature>
    <feature prerequisite="true">deployer</feature>

in the docs.

Thanks - Martin

Hi Jason,

not yet (I "only" pushed the user guide).

I will do it asap.

Regards
JB

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

good point, I created a Jira and plan to  work on this one tomorrow.

Regards
JB

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org