Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Ulhas Bhole <ul...@iona.com> on 2007/06/21 19:13:22 UTC

Patch for fixing log4j warning in CXF samples

Hi,

Here is a patch for fixing the log4j warning that appears from samples
during code generation and client and server run.

Can someone review it and apply it for me?

Regards,

Ulhas Bhole

----------------------------
Registered Number: 171387

Re: Patch for fixing log4j warning in CXF samples

Posted by William Tam <em...@gmail.com>.
I belive if log4j jar is not in your classpath, you won't see the warning
(since log4j logger is not activated).

Posted by Ulhas Bhole <ul...@iona.com>.
Hi Dan,

I realised that and hence not applying the patch.

Doing some more investigation.

-- Ulhas

----------------------------

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

RE: Patch for fixing log4j warning in CXF samples

Posted by "Paibir, Ajay" <aj...@iona.com>.

----------------------------

Posted by "Paibir, Ajay" <aj...@iona.com>.
I will apply it.

Ajay.

Posted by Ulhas Bhole <ul...@iona.com>.
Sorry forgot to attach the patch file.

-- Ulhas

On Thu, 2007-06-21 at 18:13 +0100, Ulhas Bhole wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a patch for fixing the log4j warning that appears from samples
> during code generation and client and server run.
>
> Can someone review it and apply it for me?
>
> Regards,
>
> Ulhas Bhole

> Registered Number: 171387

Registered Number: 171387