Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Felicia Lavender <st...@altomatik.com> on 2019/12/19 07:55:09 UTC

Insert starting balance

Hi, i'm starting to use ofbiz for our company transaction.
For accounting, please tell me how to input the starting balance?
Thank you.

Re: Insert starting balance

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
You're welcome.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*Apache OFBiz <https://ofbiz.apache.org>, contributor (without privileges)
since 2008*

Re: Insert starting balance

Posted by Felicia Lavender <st...@altomatik.com>.

Re: Insert starting balance

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.

Re: Insert starting balance

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@apache.org>.
Hi Felicia,

Re: Insert starting balance

Posted by Felicia Lavender <st...@altomatik.com>.
already subscribed. then where should I post the question?

Re: Insert starting balance

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Felicia,