Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Tony Burton <TB...@SportingIndex.com> on 2012/09/10 11:46:22 UTC

Undeliverable messages

Sorry for admin-only content: can we remove this address from the list? I get the bounce message below whenever I post to user@hadoop.apache.org<ma...@hadoop.apache.org>.

Thanks!

Tony

From: Postmaster@sas.sungardrs.com [mailto:Postmaster@sas.sungardrs.com]
Sent: 10 September 2012 10:45
To: Tony Burton
Subject: Undeliverable: build failure - trying to build hadoop trunk checkout

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

"NOTES:Stanislav_Seltser/SSP/SUNGARD%SSP-Bedford"@sas.sungardrs.com<ma...@sas.sungardrs.com>
An error occurred while trying to deliver this message to the recipient's e-mail address. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please try resending this message, or provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: SUNGARD

"NOTES:Stanislav_Seltser/SSP/SUNGARD%SSP-Bedford"@sas.sungardrs.com
#< #5.0.0 X-Notes;The message could not be delivered because the recipient's destination email system is unknown or invalid. Please check the address and try again, or contact your system administrator to verify connectivity to the email system of > #SMTP#

Original message headers:

To: <us...@hadoop.apache.org>
CC:
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 05:43:30 -0400
From: <TB...@SportingIndex.com>
        boundary="----_=_NextPart_001_01CD8F38.BC144D00"; charset="iso-8859-1"

This email and any attachments are confidential, protected by copyright and may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, then the dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and then delete the email completely from your system.  Neither Sporting Index nor the sender accepts responsibility for any virus, or any other defect which might affect any computer or IT system into which the email is received and/or opened.  It is the responsibility of the recipient to scan the email and no responsibility is accepted for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use of this email.  Sporting Index Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 2636842, whose registered office is at Gateway House, Milverton Street, London, SE11 4AP.  Sporting Index Ltd is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Services Authority (reg. no. 150404) and Gambling Commission (reg. no. 000-027343-R-308898-001).  Any financial promotion contained herein has been issued
and approved by Sporting Index Ltd.

Outbound email has been scanned for viruses and SPAM

RE: Undeliverable messages

Posted by Tony Burton <TB...@SportingIndex.com>.
No problem! I'll remove that Outlook filter now... :)

Posted by Tony Burton <TB...@SportingIndex.com>.

RE: Undeliverable messages

Posted by Tony Burton <TB...@SportingIndex.com>.

RE: Undeliverable messages