Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Sébastien Arbogast <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/16 14:29:46 UTC

[M1] Defining artifact type

I have a multiproject project with one of its modules being a web
application and the others being jars. When I run "maven
multiproject:deploy" on the root of my project, "artefact:deploy" is called
on each subproject but my web application is deployed as a jar instead of a
war.
Is there a way to specify somewhere that this subproject is a war or do I
have to create a custom goal in maven.xml as it is demonstrated in Maven
Developer Notebook for zip's ?

--
Sébastien Arbogast
The Epseelon Project : http://www.epseelon.org

Re: [M1] Defining artifact type

Posted by Jamie Bisotti <jb...@gmail.com>.
On 8/16/05, Sébastien Arbogast <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a multiproject project with one of its modules being a web
> application and the others being jars. When I run "maven
> multiproject:deploy" on the root of my project, "artefact:deploy" is called
> on each subproject but my web application is deployed as a jar instead of a
> war.
> Is there a way to specify somewhere that this subproject is a war or do I
> have to create a custom goal in maven.xml as it is demonstrated in Maven
> Developer Notebook for zip's ?
>
> --
> Sébastien Arbogast
> The Epseelon Project : http://www.epseelon.org