Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by lo...@fastmail.fm on 2014/04/23 17:53:02 UTC

Individual response times

Hi,

Is it possible to extract the raw individual response time data. I have
a high max rate in the aggregate report and I'd like to see at what time
the max rate appeared and how many times?

Many Thanks

Paul

Re: Individual response times

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 24 April 2014 06:07, Manish Sapariya <ma...@kpoint.com> wrote:

> I believe it will be too much data for view results tree listener to
> handle.

Perhaps. If so would also be too much for View Results in Table.

For such situation I have looked at the access logs, which has every
> request with time to serve. I use logstash+elasticsearch+kibana to analyze
> the request with response time greater than certain threshold.
>
> I wish there would be something of sort where I can say jMeter, log the
> response only if response time is greater than some threshold.

You can tell JMeter to save only failed responses.
You can also mark responses as failed if  response time is greater than
some threshold.

Otherwise, you can write your own Listener to save whatever you want.

I tried to google, but could not find if such thing exists.

Posted by Flavio Cysne <fl...@gmail.com>.
Not the best solution, but have you tried to use a Response Time
Assertion(s) and open the result in a Response Times over time listener,
with just Errors checked, to see this?

Posted by Manish Sapariya <ma...@kpoint.com>.

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ryabtsev Vladimir <v....@pflb.ru>.
Listener called 'gp@gc - Response Times Percentiles' will give you something like that.
You can also use Simple Data Writer and analyze resulting log file to get whatever you want.

-----
VR