Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Michael Merz <mm...@bea.com> on 2004/10/07 01:46:22 UTC

@SecurityIdentity, @SecurityRoles

Hi Wolfgang,

One of the next steps on the path to full JSR-181 compliance would be to
figure out how to map @SecurityIdentity and @SecurityRoles onto
Tomcat/Axis' security model and then to implement the mapping (with test
cases :) Would you be interested in looking into this?

Cheers,

-michael

Re: @SecurityIdentity, @SecurityRoles

Posted by wo...@yahoo.co.jp.
Hi Michael,

> One of the next steps on the path to full JSR-181 compliance would be to
> figure out how to map @SecurityIdentity and @SecurityRoles onto
> Tomcat/Axis' security model and then to implement the mapping (with test
> cases :) Would you be interested in looking into this?

Sure, I take it. I'm gonna investigate it first.
In the mean while, I want to complete implementation of the endpoint interface
support for WsmReflectionAnnotationProcessor.java.
To make it, I need opinions/suggestions from others.

If an object model returned from WsmReflectionAnnotationProcessor contains
@WebService(endpointInterface = "WebServiceInterface.java"), how should the
processor find the source file ? (If the source file is given as a full path, it's okay.
but this case is just the name of a source file.)

In case of using WsmAnnotationProcessor to load an object model from a source file,
 it's usually used with the APT command so that the user can give a -AsrcPath option to APT
command to pass the base directory in which source files reside to WsmAnnotationProcessor.
Thus, WsmAnnotationProcessor can find the source file.

But WsmReflectionAnnotationProcessor is mostly used by other APIs at runtime, so the APIs
must give the base directory to WsmReflectionAnnotationProcessor to find the source file.
Or WsmReflectionAnnotationProcessor must somehow know the base directory.
(This is same thing for using WsmAnnotationProcessor without APT but it's used by the other APIs at runtime.)

What kinda implementation of passing the base directory to the processors is good ??

Have a global configuration file like beehive_wsm.xml and the WsmReflectionAnnotationProcessor reads
the base directory from it ?

Looking forward to hearing opinions/suggenstions.

Thanks in advance.

wolfgang