Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com> on 2009/03/25 17:22:02 UTC

Question on process - re QPID-1765

Hi,

I would like some direction on how to proceed with QPID-1765. It's a
patch for the C++ unit tests that allows most of them to run on
Windows. It also affects non-Windows builds, but I've been running
nightly tests on RHEL 5 with success.

It would be nice to get it in M5, but it's not related to getting Qpid
functionality fixed, so is only useful to users who want to run unit
tests.

What's generally the process, timing, etc. for checking things in near
a release?

Thanks,
-Steve

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

RE: Question on process - re QPID-1765

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Ok, then...

I want to merge in QPID-1765 to 0.5-release and trunk before the end
of Friday Mar 27. I'm going to run another round of tests on RHEL 5
and Windows on the 0.5-release branch with this patch included, then
commit it unless I hear concerns before then.

Thanks,
-Steve

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
Steve,