Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by Uk National Lottery <on...@bellsouth.net> on 2007/02/11 06:18:08 UTC

Confirm Receipt.......Lotto....Dear Winner

THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT UK.
22 Garden Close,PE9 2YP, London
REF N0:UKNL-L/200-26937
BATCH N0:14/0017/1PD

Dear Winner

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of
£1,000,000.00 (British Pounds)  held on the 3rd of February 2007 in
London Uk.The selection process was carried out through random selection
in our computerized email selection system(ess) from a database of over
250,000 email addresses drawn from which you were selected.

The BRITISH UK. Lottery is approved by the British Gaming Board.To
begin the processing of your prize you are to contact our fiduaciary claims
department for more infomation as regards procedures to claim your
prize.
Mr.James Hill
Email: graiginfo_claimsagent102@yahoo.co.uk
Phone:+4470111491165
Fax:  +447075055056
Contact him by sending him with the underlisted informations

1.Name.2.Address.3.Nationality.4.Age.5.Occupation.6.Phone/Fax.
Mrs. Stella Ellis

Confirm Receipt.......Lotto....Dear Winner