Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Doughty, Michael" <Mi...@bmc.com> on 2010/03/04 18:43:18 UTC

Accessing OperationContext from password callback handler

We would like to store credentials passed in through UsernameToken to the OperationContext so that they will be accessible from the implementation of the operation itself.  To do this we attempted to access the OperationContext from within the handle method of our implementation class for the CallbackHandler interface.  This came back as a null reference.

Is there any way to reference the OperationContext at this point so that we can pass the information along to the target operation's implementation?