Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Thorsten Berger <be...@imn.htwk-leipzig.de> on 2005/04/29 17:22:42 UTC

session tracking: url rewriting and css

Hi,

I noticed that url rewriting as a fallback for session tracking does not
work correctly on at least M1, M2 and latest cvs head. That also affects
the online demo at www.bluesunrise.com. I couldn't find any JIRA issues
regarding this, so I'm not sure whether that's only a configuration
problem or a real issue.

Furthermore, when blocking cookies, the ContentServer filter returns a
404 ("The /jetspeed/content/tigris/css/styles.css could not be resolved
by the ContentLocator") trying to load CSS. This results in confusing
content for restrictive browsers (we noticed that many of our users came
into trouble having cookies disabled by default).

Thanks in advance,
T. Berger

Re: session tracking: url rewriting and css

Posted by Jonathan Hawkins <jo...@hawkinsweb.co.uk>.
Excellent, many thanks

Jon

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software

Re: session tracking: url rewriting and css

Posted by Jonathan Hawkins <jo...@hawkinsweb.co.uk>.
David,

Do you have the code for the TreeMenu on the forms tab, this is exactly
what I am trying to achieve at the moment.

Many thanks

Jon Hawkins

Posted by Thorsten Berger <be...@imn.htwk-leipzig.de>.
Thanks for your reply.