Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Navneet mishra <m....@gmail.com> on 2020/08/21 15:27:50 UTC

Camel:3.2.0 LoggingErrorHandlerBuilder

Hi Team,

I am upgrading my camel version from 2.x to 3.2 and
now LoggingErrorHandlerBuilder.class is removed from the package so can you
please let me know the alternative way to use this class. Because I am not
finding anything working in google.

Using createErrorHandler where I am passing RouteContex object.

Thanks & Regards,
Navneet Mishra
Software Devloper

Re: Camel:3.2.0 LoggingErrorHandlerBuilder

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You can use a dead letter channel and set a log endpoint as its destination

--
Claus Ibsen