Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rajan Gupta <rg...@yahoo.com> on 2001/03/14 02:14:00 UTC

Status of StrutsVersion 1.1

What is the status of Version 1.1 especially for the feature of Flow
Processing? When is the development to start on this feature/phase?

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

Re: Status of StrutsVersion 1.1

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Rajan Gupta wrote:

> What is the status of Version 1.1 especially for the feature of Flow
> Processing? When is the development to start on this feature/phase?

Discussions are welcome to start (on the STRUTS-DEV list) at any
time.  I'd like to hold off on checking in any code, though, until we
branch the CVS repository for Struts 1.0-beta-2 -- which would ideally
happen after we get done rearranging the build process to accomodate
future additions of unit tests.  This should happen fairly soon.

Craig