Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by mail list <lo...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/21 14:18:49 UTC

Wrong request count of jmx

Hi, all

We are using HBase 0.98.6, and we visit the following site:

   localhost:60030/jmx?qry=Hadoop:service=HBase,name=RegionServer,sub=Server

get the following output
    "totalRequestCount" : 64637261,
    "readRequestCount" : 65021869,
    "writeRequestCount" : 45971121,
Why  totalRequestCount != readRequestCount + writeRequestCount ?
Is it a bug?

Any idea will be appreciated!

Re: Wrong request count of jmx

Posted by "louis.hust" <lo...@gmail.com>.