Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Joe Johnston <jj...@careersearch.net> on 1999/05/11 20:37:50 UTC

config/4387: Building mod_perl, `../apaci` not found

>Number:         4387
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       Building mod_perl, `../apaci` not found
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Configured apache with the APACI configure tool. During `make`, the section compiling the perl stuff gives the error:
/bin/bash: '../apaci' not found

This is surprisingly true. 'apaci' is in '../../apaci'
>How-To-Repeat:
By building mod_perl. Watch the output of the make when it hits the perl stuff
>Fix:
Since I not a makefile guru, I couldn't quite see where to adjust it, so I merely symlinked the file where the makefile wanted it to be.