Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Taras Ledkov <tl...@gridgain.com> on 2016/12/08 09:06:15 UTC

Re: Locking of partition with affinityRun/affinityCall

Denis,

The second point is absolutely correct.
The rebalancing isn't blocked. The partition will not be evicted while the
partition is reserved.

I'll update javadoc ASAP.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
I’ve reworked the doc removing “migration” mentioning at all that caused the confusion. Merged my changes:

* It's guaranteed that the data of the whole partition, the affinity key belongs to,
* will present on the destination node throughout the job execution.

Taras, please close your pull-request. No need to merge it.

—
Denis

Posted by Vladimir Ozerov <vo...@gridgain.com>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Taras Ledkov <tl...@gridgain.com>.
Denis,

--
Taras Ledkov

Re: Locking of partition with affinityRun/affinityCall

Posted by Taras Ledkov <tl...@gridgain.com>.
Denis,

Please review the javadoc of the affinity jobs.

--
Taras Ledkov