Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Kouhei Sutou <ko...@clear-code.com> on 2018/10/01 00:38:59 UTC

Re: Timeline for 0.11 Arrow release

Hi,

I'll start RC release process.

I've just created Arrow 0.11.0 Release page:

  https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARROW/Arrow+0.11.0+Release

Are there any blockers?

If anyone can work together for the process, it's very
helpful. For example, resolving blockers, writing release
announce blog post and so on.

See also:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARROW/Release+Management+Guide

kou