Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Michael Blum <bl...@apache.org> on 2004/07/12 09:42:58 UTC

Where are the commit messages from CVS?

Hello, I miss CVS's messages about commits here at the
pluto-dev@portals.apache.org mailing list. Did we intentionally change
that practice?

The last message that I saw was from 06/16/2004.

Michael

Re: Where are the commit messages from CVS?

Posted by Nick Lothian <ni...@mackmo.com>.
Yeah, a couple of days ago I committed some minor changes to the
aggregation JSP templates (changed the HTML comments to JSP comments).

Nick

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Sorry, forgot to say: afaik it should work this way,
the messages should be send to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org.
It might be that they are send to pluto-scm@portals.apache.org.
This will be the address for the SVN commit mails as soon
as we migrate.

Carsten

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.