Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Hertzel Karbasi - OPTinity eBusiness Solutions <he...@optinity.com> on 2002/02/05 16:10:51 UTC

Re: OReilly Struts book

Great!!
1. IMO it's better to cover Struts 1.1 as I see in your TOC there is a just
and appendix
    for changes in 1.1.
2. Are you going to cover some design patterns related to J2EE+EJB in
reference to Struts?
3. An Order Entry/Shopping Cart application would be more usable and popular
than Banking.
4. What about XML/Wap in view components?
5. What about extending Struts (Workflow, Service Manager, Data Formatting,
...)?

Hertzel