Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org> on 2021/01/15 17:39:35 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Rewriter 1.3.0

Hi,

We solved 9 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12342644

I bumped to 1.3 due to the HTM5 serializer support which is backwards
compatible.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2399/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 2399 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Rewriter 1.3.0

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

+1 (binding): Nicolas Peltier, Stefan Seifert, Dan Klco
+1 (non binding): N/A

I will copy this release to the Sling dist directory and promote the
artifacts to the central Maven repository.

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Rewriter 1.3.0

Posted by Stefan Seifert <St...@diva-e.com.INVALID>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Rewriter 1.3.0

Posted by Nicolas Peltier <pe...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Daniel Klco <da...@gmail.com>.
Stefan,

I verified by reproducing and fixing the test on Windows 10. The issue is
the test expects a line ending of \n when checking the output from printing
the doctype. Changing the test resolved the issue and otherwise there seem
to be no issues with the implementation code. I will fix the test to work
for \r\n and \n line endings after this release.

In the meantime, here's my:

+1

Posted by Stefan Seifert <St...@diva-e.com.INVALID>.
hallo daniel.