Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Pier Paolo Bortone <pi...@netengineering.it> on 2000/12/01 12:38:43 UTC

Problem with file upload (Apache + mod_jk + Tomcat32)

Hi,
I have succesfully installed Tomcat32 with following configuration:

W2K Server (NO SP)
Apache 1.3.14
mod_jk.dll
Tomcat32 (final release)

All runs correctly. But...

When I try to make a file upload nothing runs correctly and with different results.

When my code tries to read the stream content, something go down.

Then, I try to make a file upload (with same code) without Apache + mod_jk, but only using the tomcat engine on port 8080... and ... all runs correctly.

Where is the problem? Who is the problem? Is Microsoft?

Help me please.

Thanks.