Posted to dev@marvin.apache.org by Lucas Bonatto Miguel <lu...@apache.org> on 2019/05/30 13:41:57 UTC

[VOTE] New PMC candidate: Wei Chen

As we are growing our community we have been fortunate to have some very
dedicated people gaining interest in the project. @weichen aka Wei Chen has
been very active in both the mail list and code contribution. As a
committer Wei has contributed to important parts of our documentation, our
website and more recently reviewing code. Please, vote in order to have Wei
at the Project Management Committee for Marvin.

Voting ends one week from today, i.e. midnight UTC on
http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?year=2019&month=06&day=06
See voting guidelines athttps://community.apache.org/newcommitter.html

Re: [VOTE] New PMC candidate: Wei Chen

Posted by Lucas Bonatto Miguel <lu...@apache.org>.
Hi Wen, I am continuing the process in other lists and soon we should have
news.

Thx,
Lucas

Posted by Wei Chen <we...@apache.org>.