Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Dung Tong <du...@sycomm.com> on 2000/10/11 07:54:24 UTC

XML

I want to use XML::DOM in embeded perl page. How I do that?
thanks

RE: XML

Posted by Joe Lauer <jo...@rootlevel.com>.
You need to

use XML::DOM;

and the just go to town on the code.

I could give you a snidbit of perl code, but you can just regular, plain old
perl code so its nothing big.  Embperl doesn't do anything specific to
change XML::DOM.

-joe

joe lauer                      rootlevel
product developer              743 beaubien, suite 300
p.313.961.4407 x302            detroit, mi 48226
f.313.961.4568                 www.rootlevel.com