Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thomas Margreiter <tm...@felder.at> on 2007/09/20 15:33:36 UTC

PCL-Renderer disable the PJL-Commands ?

Is it possible to disable the PJL command lines of the PCL-Renderer ?

We have updated from 0.20.5 to 0.94   the old PCL-renderer didn't generate
PJL-Commands, so we wraped all pages in a PJL-Job ... so we could support all
printerfunctions like booklet-printing, duplex-printing and so on ... with the
new PCL driver, there are a few generated PJL lines at the beginning of the job,
so our wrapper has no function !

1.) Is there a possibility to disable the PJL-code generation ?

2.) Is it possible to config duplex-printig or booklet-printing within fop ?

Re: PCL-Renderer disable the PJL-Commands ?

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
I've just added a configuration setting to disable PJL commands in FOP
Trunk. See: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=582287&view=rev

Functionality for duplex- or booklet-printing hasn't been added, yet.

HTH
Jeremias Maerki