Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "james.bond.007" <er...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/19 14:28:10 UTC

archetype.xml resources

Hi,

I'm trying to design an archetype to create a (Documentum) web application.
The archetype should create the following webapp structure :

contextRoot/
   /help
   /wdk
   /webcomponent
   /webtop
   /WEB-INF

inside each of these folders there are a lot of other folders and files
(It's about 80 MBytes).

I have written the following archetype.xml :

<archetype xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
	xsi:schemaLocation="archetype-v1_0_0.xsd">
	<id>WDCTemplate</id>
	<allowPartial>true</allowPartial>
	<resources>
		<resource>src/resources/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF</resource>
                <resource>help</resource>
                <resource>wdk</resource>
                <resource>webcomponent</resource>
                <resource>webtop</resource>
	</resources>
</archetype>

but it seems that each time it's a file that is expected as a resource and
not a folder because I get "inputstream" errors. Is there a way to designate
resources with an include **/*.* style tag or should I write 10 000 lines of
resource configuration (in this case I'm going to write a program to produce
this archetype.xml) ?

Best regards,
Eric