Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by kyatim <ya...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/25 16:05:03 UTC

topic messages disapeare after restarting broker

Hi,

I can't find messages (persistent) in topic when restarting my broker.
(Messages should be consumed by durable subscribers).

Is there any conf to add for doing this?

I'm new in AMQ.
Thanks.

topic messages disapeare after restarting broker

Posted by kyatim <ya...@gmail.com>.

Re: topic messages disapeare after restarting broker

Posted by Alistair Young <al...@uhi.ac.uk>.
are they routed by camel or is it just activemq? If it's just activemq you mark them as persistent messages when sending them. If there are no durable topic subscribers registered for the topic activemq won't persist the messages I don't think, I'm not sure about that though.

If the messages are being routed by camel between persistent topics, they need to be transacted or you'll see that behaviour when the broker is restarted.

Alistair

mov eax,1
mov ebx,0
int 80