Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com> on 2001/11/12 05:34:48 UTC

RE: cvs commit:jakarta-jetspeed/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/om/profileBaseProfileLocator.java QueryLocator.java

> >                       BaseJetspeedAnonProfilePeer.java
> >                       BaseJetspeedGroupProfilePeer.java
> >                       BaseJetspeedRoleProfilePeer.java
> >                       BaseJetspeedUserProfilePeer.java

The 4 files above were originally generated, but they are modified.
We added our business model logic there. Thats how its supposed to work and
Torque will not overwrite them on subsequent code generations.
As for the 4 other files, I will look into modifying the build to generate
them automatically.

-- David

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 11/11/01 9:12 PM, "David Sean Taylor" <da...@bluesunrise.com> wrote:

> I will change the jetspeed build to automatically generate the
> base om classes.
>
> -- David

Thank you.

-jon

RE: cvscommit:jakarta-jetspeed/src/java/org/apache/jetspeed/om/profileBaseProfileLocator.java QueryLocator.java

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
If you are looking for the answer "Because I am ignorant of how Torque
works" - well sorry, but I do understand how Torque uses base-generated
classes and business objects. I also know that its common practice not to
checkin generated files.

However, with all the problems I went thru today with dependencies between
projects, I wanted to get the files checked in so that others could work
with me on the problem. Once the problems I am experienced with torque are
worked out, I will change the jetspeed build to automatically generate the
base om classes.

-- David

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.