Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mohammad Shadab Ali <Mo...@headstrong.com> on 2012/04/13 09:20:57 UTC

camel http consumer for custom http server

Hi,

I have a custom http server in my application. I want an http endpoint which can act as a consumer. I have tried using camel-jetty component, but it uses apache inbuilt jetty http server.
Is there any way where I can configure the http\jetty endpoint to act as a consumer  to my custom http server?

Thanks & regards,
Shadab

________________________________
***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.***

RE: camel http consumer for custom http server

Posted by Mohammad Shadab Ali <Mo...@headstrong.com>.
Hi,

My custom http server supports the following features
1.   GET and POST transactions via HTTP/HTTPS protocols, and can service multiple simultaneous requests
2.   Determine whether the transaction body contains XML content.
3.   If it is XML, determine whether the transaction body content is wrapped(Some xml wrapper).
4.   Handle transactions in Asynchronous & Synchronous manner(Needs to be implemented).
5.   Handle the encoded URL.
6.   Also handles some project specific tasks.

Regards,
Shadab

> I have a custom http server in my application. I want an http endpoint which can act as a consumer. I have tried using camel-jetty component, but it uses apache inbuilt jetty http server.
> Is there any way where I can configure the http\jetty endpoint to act as a consumer  to my custom http server?

No

You would then need to build your custom Camel component if you want to integrate your custom http server with Camel.

And btw what is your custom http server? Can you tell a bit more.

--
Claus Ibsen

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.