Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Amedeo Mantica <am...@me.com.INVALID> on 2020/10/17 11:20:16 UTC

Issue with FrontBase PK generation in Cayenne 4.1

Hi,

I have noticed an NPE in PrimaryKey generation when using Frointbase database

Cayenne version 4.0.2 works fine, but in Cayenne 4.1 there is an issue in SQLTemplateAction

the line

PreparedStatement statement = connection.prepareStatement(compiled.getSql());

returns a null statement, causing NPE in statement.close(), even if the compiled SQL is valid.

Thoughts ?

Thank you
Amedeo

Re: Issue with FrontBase PK generation in Cayenne 4.1

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Yes, SQLTemplate is processed via a different JDBC call in 4.1.

Posted by Amedeo Mantica <am...@me.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Hi Amedeo,