Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/11 17:31:47 UTC

[RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Apache Open Climate Workbench Logo

Hi Folks,
72 hours has come and gone.
I would like to close this thread off and hence the VOTE as well.
Firstly, thank you to everyone who was able to VOTE, it is always
appreciated.
The VOTE's are tallied as follows

[4] ocw-logo-variant-sm-01-01.png [1]
Cameron Goodale*
Denis Nadeau
Michael Joyse
Chris Mattmann
[1] ocw-logo-variant-sm-02-01.png [2]
Maziyar Boustani*
[1] ocw-logo-variant-sm-03-01.png [3]
Lewis John McGibbney*
[0] ocw-logo-variant-sm-04-01.png [4]

*PMC binding

SO, I am happy to say that logo #1 wins by quite a margin.
I'm going to start general thread on how ans what we want to do with the
site folks.
Thanks again to all who VOTE'd. Looking forward to using new logos and
driving stuff forward.
Lewis

--
*Lewis*