Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org> on 2019/02/07 04:15:08 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] (Forked thread) Beam issue triage & assignees

While we work with infra on this, let's remove the broken system and use
tags. It is important that issues coming in are known to be untriaged, so
instead of a "Needs Triage" label, we should use "triaged". So I will take
these actions that everyone seems to agree on:

 - Remove default assignment from Jira configs
 - Unassign all issues from people with a huge number
 - Add "triaged" tag to issues that are assigned and have some meaningful
recent activity

I will use trial-and-error to figure out what looks OK for "huge number"
and "meaningful recent activity".

Kenn

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Thanks for all the work Kenn. The new JIRA workflow is much better than
the old label-based.

-Max

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.