Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Brendle, Douglas A." <Br...@c-b.com> on 2003/06/06 18:13:18 UTC

Tomcat Not Using JDOM API

I'm trying to port my applications from JServ to Tomcat.
The servlets making API calls to JDOM in Jserv work fine.
But in Tomcat, the JDOM calls generate a NoSuchMethod error.
How can I get Tomcat to recognize the JDOM API?
I've tried copying the .jar file to /common/lib, /common/endorsed,
/shared/lib and /myWebApp/WEB-INF/lib and no luck.

I put in some debug code to print the System.getProperty("javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory")
and it is null. Works fine in Jserv.
Any ideas?