Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by cyndefromva <cy...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/07 13:16:24 UTC

Keystore and Password is displayed in Dashboard

I have configured my solr instance to use ssl and it's working as expected.
However, the keystore password is being displayed when I access the Solr
Dashboard. Is there a way to hide this?

Re: Keystore and Password is displayed in Dashboard

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Which version of Solr are you using?  AFAIK this was fixed in Solr 6.6: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-10076 .

However, prior to Solr 7.0, sensitive property redaction was not enabled by default.  To enable, set system property solr.redaction.system.enabled=true .

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com