Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org> on 2014/02/13 18:52:43 UTC

Monthly Hangouts!

Finally following up on my promise to organize something here:

Notes & recordings to be collected here:
https://wiki.apache.org/cordova/Google%20Hangout%20Discussion%20Notes

I've picked out mid-month Tuesdays and have alternated how early Tommy has
to wake up to attend:

Mar 4, 2014 (7pm EST)
Apr 15, 2014 (4pm EST)
May 13, 2014 (7pm EST)
June 10, 2014 (4pm EST)
July 15, 2014 (7pm EST)

Dates & times can certainly be changed if need be.

Re: Monthly Hangouts!

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
added this to

https://wiki.apache.org/cordova/Google%20Hangout%20Discussion%20Notes

anyone notice the wiki feels a little sluggish?

Re: Monthly Hangouts!

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Andrew, I was not able to attend had a code for america meetup
conflict
I will watch, glad to see injecting <asset>s NO! , That's user space

--
Carlos Santana
<cs...@gmail.com>

Re: Monthly Hangouts!

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Re: Monthly Hangouts!

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Re: Monthly Hangouts!

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Re: Monthly Hangouts!

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Here's the hangout link:

Re: Monthly Hangouts!

Posted by "Naik, Archana" <na...@lab126.com>.

Re: Monthly Hangouts!

Posted by Marcel Kinard <cm...@gmail.com>.

Re: Monthly Hangouts!

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.

Re: Monthly Hangouts!

Posted by Tommy-Carlos Williams <to...@devgeeks.org>.
> Also might be neat if everyone could share 1 or 2 bugs that they think are
> important to fix.

I think at the moment, the number one bug for me is the icons and splash screens. I know there has been work on this, but I’d love to know where we are at with it and see if there is anything we still need to bang out for it to happen.

It’s starting to get a bit embarrassing to answer questions about :/

> I've picked out mid-month Tuesdays and have alternated how early Tommy has
> to wake up to attend:

You are the best :)

RE: Monthly Hangouts!

Posted by "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-...@microsoft.com>.
Hi, I would also like to discuss the idea of adding more flexibility to plugin developers by introducing plugin level hooks/or custom scripts (as per " Proposal: hooks support for plugins" email).

Thx!
Sergey
Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Re: Monthly Hangouts!