Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Alex Boisvert <bo...@apache.org> on 2010/03/03 19:25:58 UTC

New committer: Antoine Toulme

Greetings,

I'm my pleasure to announce that Antoine Toulme has been voted as a new
committer to the Buildr project.

Antoine has been active on the Buildr mailing list for some time, submitted
a number of patches (bug fixes + enhancements), created a plugin
(Buildr4OSGI) and blogged about Buildr.   He's shown continued interest in
the project and contributed substantially and for these reasons, we are very
happy to see him join the rank of committer.

Please join me in congratulating Antoine into this new role.

cheers,
alex

Re: New committer: Antoine Toulme

Posted by Victor Hugo Borja <vi...@gmail.com>.