Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Nikolay <no...@github.com> on 2014/12/10 21:10:18 UTC

[jclouds] Fixed Version in FormSignerV4 (#625)

You can merge this Pull Request by running:

  git pull https://github.com/chemikadze/jclouds 1.7.x

Or you can view, comment on it, or merge it online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/625

-- Commit Summary --

  * Fixed Version in FormSignerV4

-- File Changes --

    M apis/sts/src/main/java/org/jclouds/aws/filters/FormSignerV4.java (10)
    M apis/sts/src/test/java/org/jclouds/aws/filters/FormSignerV4Test.java (19)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/625.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/625.diff

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/625

Re: [jclouds] Fixed Version in FormSignerV4 (#625)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
The build failed due to [three new check style violations](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests/1458/org.apache.jclouds.api$sts/violations/file/src/main/java/org/jclouds/aws/filters/FormSignerV4.java/). Those are just unused imports left there after removing the unused private method. Mind removing those imports?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/625#issuecomment-66530286

Re: [jclouds] Fixed Version in FormSignerV4 (#625)

Posted by Dmitry Ornatsky <no...@github.com>.
retest this please

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/625#issuecomment-66586219

Re: [jclouds] Fixed Version in FormSignerV4 (#625)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
rebuild please

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/625#issuecomment-66611674

Re: [jclouds] Fixed Version in FormSignerV4 (#625)

Posted by Nikolay <no...@github.com>.
Had running IDEA in power-save mode and missed that. Removed them.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/625#issuecomment-66539285

Re: [jclouds] Fixed Version in FormSignerV4 (#625)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
Thanks! I'll merge it once the PR builders say they're happy :)

Regarding the branch, I have to say that it is unlikely that a new version of the 1.7 series is released (snapshots are published as soon as patches are merged, though). I'll cherry-pick this patch to 1.8.x and master too.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/625#issuecomment-66518201

Re: [jclouds] Fixed Version in FormSignerV4 (#625)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
Closed #625.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/625#event-206492315

Re: [jclouds] Fixed Version in FormSignerV4 (#625)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
> +      HttpRequest request = HttpRequest.builder() //
> +            .method("POST") //
> +            .endpoint("https://iam.amazonaws.com/") //
> +            .addHeader("Host", "iam.amazonaws.com") //
> +            .payload("Action=CoolVersionWordAction")
> +            .build();
> +
> +      request.getPayload().getContentMetadata().setContentType("application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=utf-8");
> +
> +      FormSignerV4 filter = new FormSignerV4(apiVersion, accessAndSecretKey, timestamp, serviceAndRegion);
> +
> +      HttpRequest filtered = filter.filter(request);
> +
> +      assertEquals(filtered.getFirstHeaderOrNull("X-Amz-Date"), timestamp.get());
> +
> +      assertThat(filtered.getPayload().getRawContent().toString().contains("&Version="));

Assert that the parameter has the expected value, just for completeness?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/625/files#r21633502

Re: [jclouds] Fixed Version in FormSignerV4 (#625)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
If the `addVersionIfNecessary` is not used I'd remove it too, having it there can only cause confusion.

Apart from that, the changes lgtm. Thanks!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/625#issuecomment-66516803

Re: [jclouds] Fixed Version in FormSignerV4 (#625)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
Built locally and everything went OK. Merged to 1.7.x and will cherry-pick to 1.8.x and master.
Thanks!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/625#issuecomment-66705566

Re: [jclouds] Fixed Version in FormSignerV4 (#625)

Posted by Nikolay <no...@github.com>.
@nacx Thanks, fixed.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/625#issuecomment-66517425