Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mark Harris <Ma...@intellihub.co.nz> on 2020/06/16 20:38:37 UTC

File component: RemoveOnCommit - Unknown parameter

Hello,

I'm using Camel v 2.24.2.

I have a file route:

file://<myfolder>
?readLock=idempotent
&idempotentRepository=#messageIdRepository
&inProgressRepository=#messageIdRepository
&RemoveOnCommit=true
&readLockIdempotentReleaseDelay=5000
&delay=10s
&include=<file mask>

When I start my application, I get the following message:

There are 1 parameters that couldn't be set on the endpoint. Check the uri if the parameters are spelt correctly and that they are properties of the endpoint. Unknown parameters=[{RemoveOnCommit=true}]

According to the documentation at https://camel.apache.org/components/latest/file-component.html, the RemoveOnCommit option should be accepted. Can anyone advise as to what I'm doing wrong, please?

Thanks for any assistance,

Mark

RE: File component: RemoveOnCommit - Unknown parameter

Posted by Mark Harris <Ma...@intellihub.co.nz>.
Update: I should have been looking here:

https://camel.apache.org/components/2.x/file-component.html

Corrected version:

file://<myfolder>
?readLock=idempotent
&idempotentRepository=#messageIdRepository
&inProgressRepository=#messageIdRepository
&readLockRemoveOnCommit=true